I didn't sign up for Talent 6. My aspiring daughter did with her credit card we gave her for her college expenses. Can't get them to stop charging us the $34.90 each month. My daughter called and cancelled twice with them, but never bothered to remind her parents. Checked the 2009 year end summary statement and they billed us every month.

So, lesson #1. Don't give your kid a credit card for college.

Lesson #2. Watch your credit card bill each month and scrutinize it for a rip off company by the name of Talent 6

Had an Experience with Talent 6?

Comments

I posted a Craigslist ad looking for a singer.Talent6 found the listing and put it on their website and proceeded to charge people to see it.

I imagine folks were probably quite disappointed when they paid the fee and then logged in, only to see a call for a singer for 3 songs for a hundred bucks in a Masonic Hall in a small town in Maine.Don't pay for something you can already get for free by doing a simple internet search.

LiveCareer - Lost 200 dollars  (Scam! Don't ever use this site!) LiveCareer "This LiveCareer site is a fraud. I signed up on Jan 18 for an one time resume for 1 dollar. Then they quietly charged me 39.80 on February 3, March..." Read more JOBS IN DUBAI - FAKE MONEY RACKET Jobs In Dubai "JOBS IN DUBAI IS A FAKE SITE NOT REGISTERED IN DUBAI, THERE TOLL FREE DUBAI NUMBER IS FAKE, INITIALY WHEN YOU SEND APPLICATION THEY REPLY 1 st Letter from jobs..." Read more Aerotek - Recruiter Review from Windsor, Connecticut Aerotek "Extremely unprofessional, the worst recruiter to deal with. Had no concept of how to deal with people nor acceptable personnel management. Not sure if he was trained badly or just..." Read more Ziprecruiter - Laura S. Balay posing as Hiring II Mgr for Fastenal Co-Fontana Ziprecruiter "Attn- wanted to scan the 2 emails came today. Zip is alerting me to 2nd time Fastenal is viewing my resume at the EXACT same time the "alleged" Hiring Mgr..." Read more It Works - SCAM!!they only want money from u It Works "Do not buy from them !!! Scam artist! Amy friend told me about the special I said hey why not. Waited for a month. My box was damage and also..." Read more Home Depot - $6k mistake Home Depot "After my husband and I remodeled our house, I will not set foot on Home Depot property again. We made the horrible mistake of buying our carpet (among other thousands..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more